Professor Don Sull's Speaking
- Taught at MIT, Harvard Business School, and London Business School and published 5 books
- Directly advised top teams of more than 50 Fortune Global 500 companies
- Global thought leader in Corporate Culture, Strategy Execution, and Agility
Professor Sull speaks regularly at leading management conferences and corporate events. Representative speaking engagements include:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- 3M CEO Summit
- Microsoft CEO Summit
- Gartner CIO Summit
- Silicon Valley Technology Executive Summit
- McKinsey Americas Strategy Summit
"Inspirational, great energy, excellent clarity, good pace, great stories, and excellent that he had a lot of real-world experience."
John Cassy, British Sky Broadcasting
"You were in inspirational form. Suffice to say you stole the show in terms of the delegate feedback. One of the highest-ever ratings for our speakers."
Bob MacKenzie, Benchmark for Business
"I wanted to thank you for your outstanding keynote and share the sensational scores we have received for it... Comments included 'Superb keynote!' and 'One of the best presentations I've ever seen.'"
Julian Jung, Gartner
"You were outstanding and the ground you covered hit home with respect to where we are as a company in transition. Feedback from my colleagues is over the top-- you were a big hit."
Richard Adamonis, New York Stock Exchange
Speech Topics Include
Winning Through Culture
Closing the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
Leading Culture Change
Building a Culture of Agility
Speeches can be tailored to your organization or industry through benchmarking data.