Sales Team Roles
Business Development Manager
Sales & Account Management
CultureX offers an AI-based employee culture and engagement survey. As part of the entrepreneurial sales team of this rapidly growing business with global ambitions, you would help modernize the way culture is measured in businesses around the world.
You’ll work to drive awareness, adoption, and business in relation to CultureX for accounts beginning primarily in the United States. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you’ll be expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, demand generation and active user engagement.
- Build and maintain relationships with CHRO and other corporate leaders and act as trusted cultural
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan and build targeted account plans across key
verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as neeeded, and engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction
of active users.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with
cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of technology sales experience
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical
thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
- MBA degree
- 10 years of technology sales experience
- Sales experience working with HR leaders
- Demonstrated record of meeting strategic targets consistently
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about AI, machine learning, and NLP
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Business Development Manager”.